- Internet: WiFi available in every room.
- Secure and Private Parking: Free and within the limits of available space.
- 24h security
- Hairdryer: available
- Adapter for your electrical connections: available
- Laundry service: On request; drop off your laundry and it will be ready the next day.
- Airport transfer: 50 Ghana cedi
Bed & Breakfast - Facilities
A living room and garden terrace in the sun or shade to relax and share time with other guests if you wish, and to enjoy books (freely available).
Breakfast: included in your room price. Breakfast is served from 7:30am to 10am in the dining room, on the terrace to enjoy the morning breeze, or in your room.
Bar: Cold drinks are available on request and can be served all day.
Dinner: Enjoy European or African cuisine for your dinners. The menu, common to all guests, varies every night depending on the market produce. If you have any dietary restrictions just let us know, and we will be happy to make changes for you. Barbecue dinners can be arranged on request.
To discover Ghana:
Organization of sightseeing tours in Accra and nearby, on request and according to your wants. For longer trips, please contact us in advance.
Half day in Accra: enjoy traditional foods (fufu, waakye ...), visit the lighthouse of Jamestown and enjoy a 360 Â° view, take a trip to Makola market and buy souvenirs at the craft center before ending the day on the beach for a cocktail.
Day to escape from the capital:
- Get fresh air at Aburi mountains and discover beautiful waterfalls.
- Enjoy the seaside at Kokrobite or Winneba.
- Stroll along the edges of Volta Lake, the world's largest artificial lake.
For more information, click here.